Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday

Been a while since I posted. Anyways, lots of things came up on the band front and then my laptop got busted and stuff. But yes, the good ol' potpal is back in action and I have some new old music for you guys! Enjoy the teeth!

-----
Holiday

Holiday is a pop band from Connecticut. Sadly they are not active anymore, but still, we have some good music from them. Thank you guys.

Cafe Reggio is my favorite record at the moment, with it's catchy melodies and pretty good arrangements. Every song is, as we call them here in the teeth, "pop gems". For an American band, they don't sound American at all. They could very well be a British band.

Good for long drives or staying out on the porch on a Saturday afternoon.

Oh, and yes, I'm a sucker for pop hooks and Holiday has them in spades.

Epic. Fucking. Win.


Holiday - Cafe Reggio













download

-----
As you can tell, this has been a long overdue post. I am now officially back. Thanks Tomi for picking up the slack.

No comments: