Saturday, December 13, 2008

Screw Popstars! Mix #5: "Something I Just Randomly Decided To Throw Together Because I'm Bored"

'Tis the season to be jolly. And yet, I got bored earlier today and decided to do another mix. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just decided to throw together some songs that I have been listening to a lot lately. Completely random... no themes. Come on, Montell Jordan, japanese punk, african garage rock, and Beatles-esque psych-pop in one compilation?

Oh, and about that Montell Jordan song. Since we are all in a festive mood (okay some aren't, but let me finish)... I have decided that every mix I make this month will feature Montell Jordan's "This Is How We Do It". Consider that my "You Give Love A Bad Name".


Track List
1. Montell Jordan (okay tomi I will humor you... Montell JORDON) - This Is How We Do It
2. Guitar Wolf - Summertime Blues
3. Docteur Nico & African Fiesta - Save Me
4. Singapore Sling - Life Is Killing My Rock and Roll
5. Spacemen 3 - Losing Touch With My Mind
6. Mellow Drunk - Where The Time Goes
7. Slowchange Madagascar - Forever I Love You
8. The Seahorses - I Want You To Know
9. Bo Carter - Blue Runner Blues
10. Masters Of The Hemisphere - The Sun In The Afternoon
11. The Moon - Mothers And Fathers
12. Floor - Hey, Mr. Flowermann
13. The Aerovons - Everything's Alright
14. Great Lakes - This Will Be Our Year

.
download it here

No comments: